Saturday, September 10, 2011

I'm BACCCK

Hey Bloggers:] So sorry for nt posting for a while. Getting my stuff together because I recently started school. That doesn't mean though that I've stopped working out and eating right though hehe



Recently in my communication class in school, i had to talk about an accomplishment in my life. I sat in the library brainstorming a few ideas but nothing was exciting. graduating from highschool?giving a speech at grad?my job workin with my dad? i mean, sure these things are cool...but i need to talk about somehting i LOVE. in my life, as u may know, what better than to talk about what i'm doing right now?? WORKINGOUT and EATING RIGHT for a goal:] awwwhhhyehh.

I havn't posted in a few weeks. SO, I must tell you all..i have my 2nd weigh in...I started at 202 on june 24th, was 197.6 on July 24th, and on aug 24th i was 193.6. Agian, my goal is to lose 2-3lbs per month. very do-able considering that my school schedual has got my workingout 2x a day:]



Heres my new sched:

Sun-OFF
Mon-AM light cardio 40-60min, PM weights BACK/BICEP, 45min Run intervals
Tues-AM light cardio 40-60min, PM weights SHOULDERS/QUADS/lite ABS, 45min Run intervals
Wed-AM light carido 40-60min, PM weights CHEST/TRI, 45 min run intervals
Thurs- AM light cardio 40-60min, PM weights HAMSTRINGS/BUTT/lite ABS, 45 min run intervals
Friday -Afternoon 1hr cardio, SUPER-ABS
Sat-Afternoon 30min cardio, FULL BODY [1 set of an exercise for each body part]

I'll keep you guys posted:] this week I will show you guys how to make my favorite breakfast sandwhich after my morning cardio.

Stay Be-YOU-tiful:]

-Katie

PS-This is an awesome song. Try it in ur next weight sesh;]

No comments:

Post a Comment