Saturday, August 20, 2011

I want..I need..

I finally got the new cosmo magazine! So happy! I was looking through it spotting some new things I wanna get for when I go back-to-school shopping.

As I was looking through the magazine..I realized I kept looking at the girls wearing the cute outfits saying "Omg I wanna wear that so I can look like her!" or "I need that now!". Is it really the item that I want? Do I really think a material item will make me into a happier person? Or is it the model that I really want to look like?

Mabye what I really want is to have 100% discipline so that I can feel 100% about myself all the time. It's funny how we can look at someone and think "man, I wish I was them..." (for whateevr reason). But WHY! We do this because we aren't fully satisfied with ourselves.

Next time you catch yourself wishing you were someone else, wishing you were somewhere else, or wishing you looked different, just take that moment back for a second and realize that you can change ANYTHING for yourself and about yourself. Just be in the moment and realize what you really want, PICTURE IT IN YOUR MIND! It may take a day, maybe a year, maybe 10 years to fix what you want fixed. Just keep your head up and remind yourself of your goals and that you CAN do it. You just have to work hard and keep your priorities straight:) Have a fabulous weekend!



Stay BeYOUtiful;)-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment