Saturday, August 6, 2011

Cardio AND a full body workout after that??!

Hey guys:) So, last night I went to the Sunset Dubstep show at the SJ Civic center with Pendelum! It was AWESOME. Even better, woke up this morning suuuuper sore from dancing the night away. Anyhow, I'm still in my house cleaning and wishing that I had more energy to workout. Times like these require COFFEE!! Thank God for it:)



Some days, we dread going to workout because we feel no motivation. In order to keep your motivation going...here are a few suggestions that I have for you:

1) Update your music player! Get some bumpin' new music to workout to. Or add a new pandora station.
2) Drink some coffee! It'll give you that spike of energy needed to get your butt out the door!
3) Have a powersnack!! Berries, fruit, trail mix, yogurt, ect.
4) Drink some water! Or washup, mabye you feel like you need to refresh.
5) Workout to relax ! even if the workout itself may be straining, use it as time to clear your mind of any issues!
6) Vent like I am right now so that you feel like going to the gym, post a comment on my page!:) TIME FOR THE GYM!



Stay beYOUtiful:)
-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment