Thursday, August 4, 2011

Workouts!! +Thriving Thursday!

Hey guys! Since It's mid week, I hope you're feeling extra good about your eating and workout routines:)

Here's my workouts for this week so far!

M-Back, Bi, Cardio,Abs



Back- Deadlifts, Single Rows, Lat pulldown, Pullups, Double rows
Biceps- inner curls, outter curls, concentration curls
Abs- Leg lifts, reverse crunch, decliner crunch
Cardio- 1hr tredmill walk, IMC Kickboxing class

T-Quads,Shoulders, Cardio



Quads-Box Jumps, Hack Squat, Leg extensions, Lunges, Rack Squat
Shoulders- Frontal Raise, Lateral Raise, Military Press, Rear Delt Row
Cardio- 30min Stairmaster, 20Min elliptical


W-OFF (will workout CHEST+TRI sunday instead)

Thurs- Hamstrings,Cardio

Cardio-1 hr stairs
Hamstrings- Deadlifts, Leg Curl sitting up, Leg Curl laying down, hyperextension bench, leg press



I will put my cardio details up shortly as far as length of time and intensity:) 


________________________________________________________________________________

THRIVING THURSDAY!

Every Thursday, I will feature one of my readers/ friends to be a part of my blog!
If anyone has a "before" picture and is working out hard for a goal, or has a before and after from working hard...give them to me so i can put u in my blog for every thursday!!!!! or, if you're just thinking of getting into shape, send me a before, and then in a few months of hard work when ur ready..send me an after:) i wanna promote people's hard work and success..feels so good! let me know!


Featured Success Of The Day! :ALEXANDRA MOSSIEV
My friend ALEX, whom I met in middle school , is very dedicated when it comes to working out hard consistently and eating right! here is her story~




She is well on her way to losing that freshman 15 and looks amazing so far! I can really tell that she feels extremely good about herself because she knows how well she's been training and taking care of herself. She will keep us updated with her journey too:) Thank you alex for inspiring all of us!!!

____________________________________________________________________________

Stay be-YOU-tiful:) ~Katie

Workout song of the day:



No comments:

Post a Comment