Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Weight...

Hey Bloggers!

Woke up this morning got my coffee, and did my 45min on the stiarmaster intervals! Man, I feel good!

Off to the beach today.

Just wanted to keep updated with my eating and rate myself because you know what's coming up...MY WEIGH IN! It's actually on the 24th, but It's good for me to make sure I'm ready for it!

Eating Clean-check...
Workingout a lot- check...

On the 24th, I will be perfectly on track if I weigh in at 194! If I weigh 196, that'll be okay too, because that was the original plan! Here is my actual plan...

June 24th-weighed in at 202
SELF RATING(1-10)- eating: 4/10 ..workouts 6/10

July 24th- goal=200 weighed in at 197.6
SELF RATING: eating 5/10..workouts 7/10


Aug 24th- goal= 198, new goal= 194


Im shooting for 3lbs per month. and I know at the end it'll get harder..so I'm starting my strict eating and workout plan asap!

Oh yeh, I was going to mention..DON'T WEIGH YOURSELF EVERYDAY!
I used to...and you will only disappoint yourself if you do! Weigh yourself 1x every 2 weeks or 1x a month! I find this the best..because before and after you weigh in, you can rate yourself 1-10 on your eating and workout habits! Goal is to make those habits better as time goes on:) 160 here I come!!!!



Stay beYOUtiful:) -Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment