Saturday, August 13, 2011

No ifs or ands...there are BUTTS!



Hey guys, posting about my booty workout that I did yesterday! Woke up this morning and couldnt move!! SO AMAZING!

I train my glutes (booty) HARD 1x a week..but so it everyday with cardio too. That way, itll get efficient rest to grow and be sexcellent;)

deadlift 


Here is what I did-

Leg Press...4 sets of 15 (light to heavy)
Deadlifts...3 sets 30 (light to heavy)
Kicks...50 kicks each leg, 50 pulse each leg, 50sec hold each leg (body weight)
Leg Lifts (up and out)...3 sets of 30 up, 3 sets of 30 out (15lb dumbell in knee crease)
Jump Squats...3 sets of 25 (body weight)
Squats...3 sets 5/10/15 (depending on weight)
Butt Blaster Machine @ gym 5 sets 5 (HEAVY weight)
Hip Abduction machine @ gym (leaned over) 5 sets of 15  (light to heavy)

CARDIO:
20min STAIRS range levels 3-8(pure FAT burn)
22min BIKE intervals...5min level 10 warmup, 2min level 15 high intensity, 3min level 20 low intensity, 5min level 10 high intensity, 5min level 15 med. intensity, 2min level 8 cooldown

if you have any questions about any of these workouts, let me know!

stay beYOUtiful;)
-Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment