Monday, August 1, 2011

The Plan


Alright guys, here we go! So, if you have known me for a while, you may know that I LOVE to workout. But, that I also really enjoy food. Now, this combo is a tough one when trying to look petite. Well, I figure since I am 6'1, petite is not and will never be an option for me. The other option I will go for though... strong, sexy, and beautiful. It all starts with the feeling, then the physical part will come along. 

Today, I wrote out a plan. This plan consists of my weight that I will be on my 21st birthday. Since I'm 19 1/2, I will plan to lose about 3 lbs every month. In June I weighed 202lbs. July, 197. I am going at an even faster rate than I wanted. But this is perfect, because it shows how just with a clean diet and solid workout plan, I can achieve my goal. 
My Goal: By Jan 2013, I will weigh 160lbs! 
A lot of people tell me that this number is unrealistic. But, I am keeping it in mind and will adjust it as i get closer. 

Here's my WORKOUT plan:
M-Cardio,Back,Bicep
T-Cardio,Abs,Quads,Shoulders
W-Cardio, Chest, Tricep
Th-Cardio,Abs, Hamstrings
F-Cardio, Butt
Sat-Cardio, full body
Sun-OFF!


(Everyday at least 45min Cardio=Kickboxing, Walking uphiill, Rowing, Bike,Elliptical, Stairs, ect.)
(Do 3 sets of 5 exercises per body part...details posted soon!)

Diet Plan-
Meats:Chicken, Turkey, Tuna
Fruits/Veggies:Cucumbers,Spinach, Edamame,Apples, Celery, Oranges, Carrots
Complex Carbs: Oatmeal, Kashi Go-Lean cereal,
Dairy: Nonfat Greek Yogurt, 
Drinks: WATER, Almond Milk, No-Sugar Protein Shake, Coffee, Diet Coke,(2 alcohol drinks/week MAX)
LIMIT SWEETS!


I will be posting my workouts and what I eat daily so that not only do I stay on track, but so I can help others keep their goals in line. 

Stay be-YOU-tiful;)-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment